Are you tired of your regular shampoos? Don’t your shampoos suit your hair type? If your answer is yes, then there is something really good that you can do at your home.
Yes, you can make your own coconut milk shampoo at the comfort of your home. You will have full control over your homemade shampoo recipe.
Your homemade shampoo will not only be natural but also save your money. The process of making homemade shampoo will only take few minutes. All the ingredients you will need are safe with no harmful effects.
- Coconut Milk, 1 ½ Cups
- Castile soap, 2 Tbsp
- Raw Honey, 2 Tbsp
- Natural Oil, 1 Tbsp (any oil of your choice like olive oil and almond)
- Essential Oil, 3 Tbsp (you can choose according to your hair type)
- Water, 1 ½ Cups
(Choose the following Essential Oils according to your Hair Type)
|Normal Hair||Oily Hair||Dry Hair||Dry Scalp/Dandruff|
|Lavender Oil||Lavender Oil||Lavender Oil||Rosemary Oil|
|Rosemary Oil||Lemon Oil||Sandalwood Oil||Tea Tree Oil|
|Lemon Oil||Peppermint Oil||Rosemary Oil||Lemon Oil|
- Heat the water for sometime.
- Put the honey into water and dissolve it thoroughly
- Pour this water honey mixture into a container.
- Now add all the other ingredients to the container and shake well.
Your shampoo is ready now. Shake well before every time you use. For conditioning after shampoo, rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar.