Is your hair getting thin day by day and you are totally confused what to do? Don’t worry, there are remedies for sure that can be applied at home and stop your hair fall and prevent thinning of hair. Thinning of hair is not a age restricted problem anymore. It can happen to anyone at any part of the life. You can find many hair care products in the market to treat hair thinning. But Along with those products, here are some most effective home remedies for the treatment of thinning hair and hair loss that really work.
1. Oil Hair Massage
Oil massage is the most effective method to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. It improves blood circulation and help the nutrients to reach the hair follicles properly. There are certain oil combinations which are well know for this purpose. Most popular are the mixture of coconut oil and castor oil, olive oil and almond or the almond oil and castor oil etc.
Take any two oils in equal quantities and heat them at low temperature. When the oil becomes warm, apply on your head and massage for 10 minutes. Then take a towel and dip it into the hot water. Now cover your head with this hot towel and leave for few hours. Remove your towel and wash with shampoo and condition as usual. Its also called the hot oil treatment and is very effective at solving many hair problems.
⌈Must Read: 7 Best Natural Oils For Hair⌉
Go With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera nourishes the hair very well. Its a natural stimulator that stimulate new hair growth from the roots. Read out the Benefits and uses of aloe vera juice for hair
To use aloe vera for hair, simply take out the aloe gel from the leaves of aloe plant and apply it directly on your scalp and hair. It will also remove dandruff, lice and treat many other scalp infections.
Yogurt And Henna Hair Mask
You can mix yogurt with henna to add volume to your hair and prevent thinning hair. Mix yogurt with henna in such a quantity that you end up in making a paste. Now apply this paste on your hair and leave for half an hour. Then wash your hair with shampoo. It will condition your hair and make it silky and shiny.
⌈Must Read: 7 Home Remedies To Boost Your Hair Growth⌉
Bring Amla Into Action
Amla also know as Indian Goos Berry is well known for its beneficial properties towards hair. Its good for the hair growth and repairs the damaged hair very efficiently.
To use amla for hair, One of the simple method is buy amla oil from the market and apply it on your hair every alternate day for few months.
The second method is to take few pieces of dried amla and boil them either in coconut or castor oil for about 30 minutes. Let the oil cool and the massage on your head twice a week.
Few More Tips
- Never wash your hair with hot water. Cold water is good for hair wash. But if sometime you have to, then go for lukewarm water.
- Avoid frequent hair wash. Wash twice or Thrice a week only.
- Minimize the use of styling hair products. Don’t use hair gels, hair serums and hair dryers frequently.
- Avoid combing wet hair. Let the hair dry naturally and then comb or brush your dried hair
- Always cover your head when you go out. Sun rays and pollution can damage your hair.
- Drink lots of water every day.
- Eat lots of Fruits and vegetables. They are rich in vitamins and minerals helpful for healthy hair.
- Avoid the use of alcohol and quit smoking. Both are harmful for your overall health
- Exercise regularly. This improves blood circulation and promotes healthy hair growth.
⌈Must Read: 10 Helpful Vitamins For Hair Loss⌉
Apart from this, also see if there is any health disorder that is letting your hair down. If so is the case, then consult the physician. Follow what your doctor says. And also alongside, follow above mentioned tips that will help you in getting thick and beautiful hair very soon