Dandruff is becoming a bigger and bigger problem these days. Not only women, but even the men have to face it due to certain factors. Lots of anti-dandruff products are coming to the market everyday. Anti-dandruff shampoos being the most common ones.
Some of those products do work, but not all of them do the job to the extent as claimed by the manufacturers.
Besides using such products, we recommend you to also use Neem leaves for your dandruff.
Neem is an evergreen tree that is present in the world for around 30 centuries. It is so rich in anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, that it is used to treat many health and beauty related problems including the dandruff.
Here in this article, we are going to have a look at some of the methods of using neem leaves which will help you to eliminate dandruff completely.
Simple Neem Water Method
This is the simplest method in which you need only the fresh leaves of neem along with some water as per your requirements. We recommend, In a liter of water, you will need around 30-40 fresh neem leaves.
- Take one liter of water in a pot.
- Put 30-40 neem leaves in it and begin to boil.
- When water begins to turn brown, remove the pot from the fire.
- Now leave it to become cool and then strain the mixture.
- Now wash your head with this neem water.
- Do this twice or thrice a week for permanent results.
It will help you to get rid of dandruff as well as the itching problems.
Neem Leaves and Coconut Oil Combination
In this method, you will need coconut oil and a lemon along with the neem leaves. It will eliminate the dandruff and also improve the health and texture of your hair.
- Take around one cup of coconut oil and add 15-20 neem leaves to it.
- Now boil this mixture for 15 minutes and then strain once it gets cool down.
- Add the juice of one lemon to it and store in a bottle.
Keep massaging your head with this neem oil twice a week. After oil massage, leave it for an hour and then shampoo.
Neem Leaves and Honey Hair Pack
Like the first method mentioned above, this one is also very simpler. Along with the neem leaves and water, you also need some honey to make it like hair mask paste.
- Get the neem water prepared as explained in the first method above.
- Now add 1 tbsp of honey so that it turns out to be a paste like material.
- Apply this paste thoroughly on your head as a hair mask.
- Wear shower cap and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with shampoo and repeat twice a week.
It will make your hair super soft and silky as honey works as a natural moisturizing agent.
Use of neem leaves against the dandruff is a proven concept. You just need to apply the mentioned methods few times a week. Along with such remedies, you also need to adopt good healthy habits like doing exercises regularly and eat healthy foods.