If you want tips for growing long healthy hair at home, then most probably you are going to read a piece of information that will help your to grow and manage long and healthy hair in the long run ahead in your life. Many women crave to have long locks and most of them even spend lots of money for this purpose. But the lucky ones are fewer who see their heads full of long and healthy hair.
Today, market is filled with tons of products that promise to give you long and lustrous hair in no time, but, such treatments can have severe disastrous effects over your hair due to harsh chemicals. But, you don’t need to worry about that because, there are a number of possible natural solutions and tips that can make your hair grow longer and healthier at home without any harmful side effects.
Following are the essential tips for growing long healthy hair. When you wanna make your hair really long enough. These tips are proven and work for most of the people.
1. Your journey for the long hair starts with your diet. In order to grow long hair, you must eat well-balanced meals throughout the day. Eat foods that give your hair a proper dose of minerals and vitamins. If you think you are deficient in minerals and vitamins, you should eat these 5 foods that help to enhance hair growth. Otherwise, you can consult a doctor and consume multivitamin supplements.
2. Give your scalp a warm oil massage once or twice a week. It will improve blood circulation and stimulate hair follicles for the healthy hair growth. Here are the 7 best natural oils for your hair growth.
3. Try to keep your hair always neat and clean. Dirt can clog the hair follicles and prevent the hair from its normal growth. Wash you hair at regular intervals with quality shampoos. Also keep cleaning your combs and brushes from time to time.
4. Make use of quality conditioner at least once in ten or fifteen days. You can look for natural and homemade conditioners as they are even more beneficial.
5. Trim your split ends once in a month. Split ends tend to weaken the hair roots and slow down hair growth. To speed up the hair growth, it is advisable that you may keep trimming your hair at regular intervals.
6. Minimize the use of blow dryers, curling irons and hot rollers.
7. Use of harsh chemicals like peroxides should be strictly avoided. These kind of chemicals damage your hair and can lead to hair loss. If you wanna color your hair, then look for the natural and non-peroxide hair colors. For coloring purpose, you should try henna as it can work as a natural conditioner and promote healthy hair growth.
8. If you are used to coloring, then make use of shampoos and conditioners that are specifically designed for colored hair. It is also suggested that you should go for a deep conditioning treatment once in eight or ten days.
9. Never try to comb wet hair as wet hair can easily be broken. Make use of wide toothed combs. Do not rub your hair vigorously with towel to make it dry, instead let it dry naturally.
10. When you are sleeping, tie your hair in a ponytail or braid it to avoid tangling.
11. Start practicing yoga and exercises. Yoga improves blood flow to the scalp. It helps the nutrients to reach hair roots effectively.
12. Make use of natural products. These days it is easy to find herbal and natural products in the market. They are safe and don’t contain chemicals that give rise to many hair problems.
Following above mentioned tips will help you to grow long and healthy hair at home easily. If you are strictly following, then there is no reason that you can’t have long and beautiful hair on head. The results need consistency and patience. Be consistent and keep patience. Soon you will be adding long and beautiful hair to your personality.